Monday, June 6, 2011

What Was I Thinking?

Well, I did something stupid.  I wasn't going to do it, I knew better than to even let myself think it, but, in a moment of weakness I decided to re-read Outlander.  Oh how I love that book.  I think this is now the fourth time I've read it and just like the other times, it completely consumed me.  I couldn't focus on anything, I stayed up until 2 am reading, I even dreamed about Jamie and Claire.  And this is the FOURTH time I've read it.  And I SWORE when I picked it up I would just read the FIRST book.  Then about 10 pages into it I decided I would let myself just read the first two books.  Well, I started book two last night.  And I'm promising myself now not to go any further than book three.

I think I have a problem....

Ummm, so now that I've forced myself to post this...I think I'm going to go read.  I'll post again when I'm done with book three...assuming I have the self control to keep from moving on to book four...

***IF YOU HAVE NOT READ OUTLANDER BY DIANA GABALDON STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND READ IT RIGHT NOW***

No comments:

Post a Comment