Friday, June 17, 2011

A Garden Update

I know it's only been a few weeks since I planted my garden, but I'm pretty convinced that I'm a master gardener already.  All my plants are growing and look very healthy!  My lettuces are ready to be eaten, my green beans are HUGE, and my tomato plants have nearly doubled in size.  Just what is so hard about gardening?

I know, I know, it will get harder when the bugs discover my plants, and the heat gets to be too much, or the summer ends up a rainy disaster and all my plants rot (let's hope not).  But, for now, I'll just continue to believe that I am truly a master gardener.

Some lovely looking lettuces and my cucumbers

My GIANT green beans!

This is the second garden, the peas are in the front here with herbs to the right


Here is my cherry tomato and the little tiny cantaloupe!

Just call me Farmer Kyla....

No comments:

Post a Comment