Thursday, July 12, 2012

Read It: The Night Circus

I'm beat.  Working two jobs that operate on two different schedules is leaving me exhausted.  But I'm loving it, so I guess I just need to start going to bed a little earlier.  Now if only Ben would sleep in a little later....

I'm writing tonight to announce that I finished The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.  It was excellent!!!  Wonderful storyline, wonderful characters, wonderful concept, and AMAZING description.  A really great read, a book that really just paints beautiful pictures, which is even more impressive a feat when the majority of the book takes place in a Circus that is designed to be only black and white.  If you're looking for something fun for the summer that is a bit more thought provoking than Fifty Shades, I suggest you pick up a copy!

I would like to write more, but I seem to be losing my ability to type as a result of being so damn tired.  Bed for me!  After I fold the laundry...and rinse the dishes....and pack my bags for the weekend.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment