Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why I'm Not Blogging About Video Games

In a recurring discussion between my husband and I on how to make some extra cash, the subject of blogging came up. I'd been thinking about starting to write again, and I had hoped blogging might be a good way to get my creative juices flowing. Maybe I could make money in the process, maybe not, but at least I would be writing. But what to write about? There's the ever popular getting pregnant blog, something that I learned a lot about, but am no longer actively involved in. Perhaps a mommy blog, but I had kind of wanted to escape from being mommy in my blog. Books perhaps? I mentioned it to my husband. "Books??? Who wants to read a blog about books? Write about video games, people like video games."



(Sigh) I hate video games. I hate them with a passion. I hate to play them, I hate to watch them, I hate to be around people that are playing them. Why in the world would I want to blog about video games?!?!



So I finally decided not to blog about anything in particular. I'll take my inspiration from Seinfeld, the show about nothing. Nothing is something I think I know a lot about!

No comments:

Post a Comment