Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Red Pajama Day






When Benjamin wears red pajamas I can't help but smile. Yesterday I woke up grumpy. I was overtired, cold and I didn't have enough eggs to make anything yummy to eat for the day. I had loaned my car to a friend in need and was going to be stuck in the house all day. Yesterday had all the makings for a terrible day. But, Benjamin woke up in his red pajamas and I couldn't help but smile. Racing around on his stubby little legs with his arms flailing, Ben was a vision in red.

I'm not sure what it is about red jammies that makes me so happy, but the red long johns he had when he was just a few months old had the same effect. He was too cute for words then, and is even cuter now! It could be that the red plays up his blue eyes, or perhaps it's that red is not a pastel baby color. The bright "adult" color juxtaposes nicely with his tiny little frame. I'm really not sure what it is, but I can safely say, Benjamin and his Red Jammies saved my day yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment