Friday, May 20, 2011

A Day Off?

Today I woke up and said to myself: "I need a day off."  So I watched an episode of Bones on hulu, played around on the internet, started my coupon list for the weekend, and then I got bored.  So I picked up the disaster area that is my living room/Ben's play house and vacuumed.  A day off?  I guess not quite.  I find it hard to be home and not want to do something around here that needs doing.  Next on my "day off list" will probably be dishes.  Then laundry.  And I'm sure if I don't stop myself, I will decide to finish spring cleaning the kitchen.

I guess if I want a day off I should lose myself in a book.  I think that might be the only way to escape my own sabotaging of my day off.


Oh, and today is my Mom's birthday!  Happy Birthday Mom!  And would you believe she's only 39?  No?  I don't buy it either.  But you're only as old as you act, and I suppose that's all that really matters.  Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment