Thursday, July 28, 2011

So Irritating...

I'm irritated today.  And I can't even blog about it, because that nature of what's irritating me is something that I would rather not share with the majority of people (however few) that do read my blog.  Which I think irritates me as much as what is actually irritating me in the first place.  So irritating....

I know I COULD start a personal journal, to vent these more personal issues in.  Something that I use actual paper and pen for, but, honestly, I'm too damn lazy to track down said paper and pen.  So I will have to do with merely venting about the fact that I'm irritated, and not what is actually irritating me.  Man, so IRRITATING!

I've contemplated starting a creative writing journal.  I have the beginning of a story stuck in my head, and I'm fairly certain if I don't write it down I'm going to forget it, or lose the momentum, or both.  But for some reason the thought of creative writing is a real turn off right now.  Which is stupid, I know, since I actually HAVE an idea and it's not really a bad one either, but I just can't find it in myself to write it down.  I'm too engrossed with reading right now, and I think I'm a touch concerned that what I write will either sound stupid in comparison, or read like a ripoff of what I've been reading lately.  It is difficult sometimes to find my own voice and difficult as well to deal with writing crap when I don't feel like what I'm writing is true to my own voice.  Bah!  So damn IRRITATING!

Add all this to the fact that the Golden Retriever (who is allergic to fleas) has fleas and does NOTHING but scratch and chew ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT and you could probably imagine that my irritation is near it's boiling over point.

I think I need a vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment