Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Growing Boy!

So, my little man turned 18 months old today.  That's one and a half years.  And I don't think I'm being biased at all when I say he is absolutely brilliant.  Let me just list some of the AMAZING things that he can do:

He can run


He can throw


He can climb


He can feed himself


He can steal things

At this point, Ben can pretty much do everything.  It's very impressive.  Well, he can't jump.  And he's not potty trained.  And he doesn't really talk much.  And I guess he can't tie his shoes either, but you get my point.  He's very talented and brilliant.  At 18 months, Ben is an absolute joy and an absolute terror.  I love every minute with him and I can't wait to celebrate many more milestones.

What a wonderful little man I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment