Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fancifying My Blog

I've been messing around with my blog today, trying to make it a bit more unique and a bit more attractive.  It's not bad, but I think I'll keep puttering around with it.  I think my ultimate goal might be to create a second blog focused solely on the books I am reading.  There are a lot of book blogs out there, and some of them are even popular enough to have publishers send them FREE books to review.

Could you even imagine?  FREE books?  I would die.  So, I was thinking of maybe eventually starting a new blog about books, because, ultimately my life would be complete if I could financially support myself by reading books all day.  And since that's kind of a stretch, at least getting my book habit paid for would be a nice goal.

It's something to dream about anyway....

possibly the best thing I've ever seen....

No comments:

Post a Comment