Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A New Project!

So I've been working on a little project.  It's a new blog.  It's been finished for a while now, and I've just been writing entries here and there while I figure out just what I want to do with it.

Don and I have been talking a lot about what our "dream" jobs would be, or what we might like to do when we "grow up."  The only answer that really ever rings true to me is reading.  I would LOVE to spend my days reading and sharing what I think about books and all things bookish.  Since I have yet to find a job listing for this fantastic position, I decided that perhaps I should just start doing it and see what happens.  I mean, worse case scenario, I have fun for a while reading and blogging for family and friends.  Best case scenario, someone finds my blog and offers me an awesome job.  Either way, it sounds like a win-win situation to me.

So here's the link to my new book blog:

The Reading Dork

(Book Nerd was taken, so this was the best I could some up with)

I've also got a facebook page for The Reading Dork, so you can like me there and see when I post blogs.  I'm also hoping to share other stuff, like lines from books that I'm reading, other book/dork/reading links and whatever else I find interesting.  So like me if you want, or just read my blog.  Or do none of that and just read this blog.  It's all good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment