1. Do not buy the cheapest air mattress at Walmart. It's ability to hold air is severely compromised when your two year old bounces on it.
2. Do not ask your dogs to sleep in your sixteen year old's bedroom.
3. Sixteen year olds don't have patience for dogs at 2:30 in the morning.
4. When your dogs move on an air mattress, you move on an air mattress.
4a-Dogs move a lot when they are sleeping on air mattresses.
5. Don't expect to get any sleep on an air mattress.
6. Spending 5 hours in the back seat of a car after spending the night not sleeping on an air mattress will leave you feeling car sick. Very, very car sick.