Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Fun!

Peek-a-Boo!

I took Ben to the Peek-a-Boo Center in Westbrook today.  Which was pretty kind of me since he decided to wake me up at 5:30 this morning because he "took two napses" and was "done napping."  Which makes even less sense at 5:30 in the morning than it does right now, trust me.  I had been planning on taking him all week since the rest of his daycare was going there today for a field trip, so it worked out well.  We got there at 9:30, his friends showed up around 10 and he played with them, with me, and by himself until about 12:30.

If you have little kids and haven't been there, you really should consider checking it out for a few hours.  It's clean, it's big, and there are TONS of toys, none of which resemble a Chuck E Cheese game.

We spent a lot of time at the train table (shocking, right?) but also played a couple games of memory, did a puzzle, painted, drew some pictures and bounced (and bounced, and bounced) on a mini trampoline.

It was fun, it was different, and I got to spend some quality time doing what my kid likes best...playing!

And now I'm looking forward to a weekend at home with the little goober.  Weather looks nice so it looks like we're going to be playing outside!  Nice!  He can help me put up the Christmas lights.  And I'm sure it will go nothing like last year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment