Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 29th birthday.  The last year of my twenties has begun.  I'm not really upset about turning 30 next year, it just seems a little unreal.  How on earth did I get this old?  I swear High School was just a few years ago.  But then I think about it...and it seems like college was just a few years ago...and wasn't IVF a few years ago....and I'm pretty sure I gave birth a few years ago too.  I guess some time has passed since High School, some very busy time.

It's been a quiet birthday and because of my hard work over the weekend, I don't have any homework to do tonight.  So I think I'm going to curl up with a big ol' piece of homemade applesauce cake (with cream cheese frosting) and the book I'm reading on my Kindle (The Gunseller by Hugh Laurie) and just relax. 

I'm going to enjoy being 29, because once I turn thirty I think I'm going to have start exercising.  And buying wrinkle cream.  And taking more vitamins.

Thank goodness I've got one more year!

No comments:

Post a Comment