Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just Another Month

Every month I struggle with the fact that I'm not going to have another baby.  It's a struggle to watch friends and family happily expand their families while I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm not.  But as difficult as it is I have a bit of a confession:

As cute as this was:

 
 
I would take this any day:
 
 


 
 Ben was a hard baby, and I remember it vividly.  As much as I would love to feel more baby kicks, and smell more baby smell and snuggle a little mini-me, I adore the little kid that I have now so much more.  He's smart, and funny, and quick to learn.  He's polite and kind and loving, and I don't think I could ask for much more from a little kid.
 
So as much as I might struggle with the idea of not having another baby, I'm very, very content with my amazing little guy!
 
 
 
 
 
The black and white photo is by my cousin, Sierra Kristen Photography...the other is obviously by me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment