Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Angry Laptop

My laptop is dying.  By dying I mean it starts flashing at me (in a very mean tone I might add) every time I accidentally jiggle it by doing something as silly as breathing, or typing.  At the moment, I have the lid 1/3 of the way open which is making it very hard to type.  If I open the lid any more it will start flashing and that will make me want to scream, so I'm going to leave it alone.

Needless to say, tonight's blog is going to be short.

With a little luck, we will find some sort of magic warranty that will fix this, or perhaps someone really handy with laptop repair.  Worse case scenario...I'm back to my 7 year old desktop.  That should be fun.  And by fun I mean horrible because that computer is practically an antique.

Oh technology....how I hate thee....

No comments:

Post a Comment