Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Did It!





I think a little fan fare is needed today, I successfully posted a blog everyday for the entire month of November.  I rock!

It was hard at first, to find not only the time, but something worth writing about.  While I know not every blog I've posted this month has been an excellent piece of writing, I'm still pleased that I was able to at least put something in writing everyday.  And it has become easier, I'm not sure if that's because I've lowered my standards, or if I've just become more comfortable with this.  Either way, I'm really glad I forced myself to do this.  I can't promise that I'll write everyday in December, but I do know that I will make an honest effort to do more than I had been.  Even if no one reads what I'm writing, I'm still happy to at least make this effort for myself to prove that I can write something.  It might not be the next great American novel, or even great, but at least it's a start.  And a start is all I need right now...

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I enjoy reading your blog posts and feel blessed to share small slices of your life with you in this way! From one blog writer to another..Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete