Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's Cake Time!!!

Happy Birthday to me!

Good grief I'm getting old.  (Don't yell at me, I know I'm not really that old.)  It's still hard to believe that I've somehow managed to become 28.  It just seems rather sudden is all.  Before you know it, I'm going to be 30!  Then 40!  Then I'll be going to Ben's high school graduation, college graduation, wedding....ahhhhh!!!  It's happening waaay too fast!

It's bad enough that I have the stepsons rushing through all this stuff.  (Just so you know there is an iron clad rule in the house that NO ONE makes me a grandmother before I'm 30.  And I'm thinking I need to up that to 35...)  I've already done one high school graduation and another one is fast approaching....

SLOW DOWN!  I'm pretty sure I don't need the next two years (or ten) to fly by quite so fast.  Plus I'd really like to keep the gray hair and wrinkles at bay for a few more years....

So I'll just take today very slow....maybe tomorrow will follow suit...and the day after...and the day after....


PS-Tomorrow is gonna be a big day for my Blog...stay tuned!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment