Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Candy Induced Craziness...I think

So last night I thought it would be a good idea to write a blog for every day in November.  Sitting here at the computer now, I'm pretty sure I was delusional.  Or high on Halloween candy.  Perhaps both?

I haven't even the slightest clue what I'm going to write about this month.  My life really isn't as adventuresome as you might think.  I read, I clean, I cook, I work (well I did work) and I take care of my kiddo.  That's it.  The inspiration for interesting blog posts is a touch lacking.  (Case in point: I'm currently trying to talk myself out of writing a raving review of the Greek Yogurt I'm eating...)  BUT, I'm determined to do this.

Today has been a pretty up and down day.  I'm usually an emotional rock, but today if I let my thoughts run away I find myself tearing up or struggling to breathe.  Worrying about money is one of my least favorite past times, but is unfortunately one I can't seem to get away from.  All I can say is that I'm glad Ben is around to keep me smiling.  Yesterday he shared his stickers with me and today his cookie.  When I catch myself feeling miserable I try to remember how things felt before he was born to remind myself how far things have come.  I might not have money, but I do have Ben, and I know how lucky I am to have him.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a better day.  In the meantime, I'll just grab a book (and some Halloween Candy) to keep my thoughts in check...

1 comment:

  1. These feelings will pass, but one thing I know for sure...When you have the love of a child, you have everything.

    ReplyDelete